Thursday, September 06, 2007

Miss Independence

[As transcribed by Daddy]


Some bizarre sort of arctic wind seems to have localized itself in our apartment. It was freezing in here today! Mommy and I were shivering for most of the day... which is weird, because it's not like it was cold outside.

We played in my room an awful lot today - you know, playing with toys, hanging decorations, and reading the same book over and over and over and over again. I continued my streak of not-having-naps, and finally Mommy let me help her make dinner by pounding the heck out of the chicken.

Daddy came home from work late - but very happy to see me. He's noticing my 'independent' streak - I'm becoming extremely assertive in my insistence to do everything by myself ("I can do it," "let me do it," "Clover can do it", etc...)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!