Friday, September 14, 2007

The Mother of All Tantrums

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I threw the mother of all tantrums today. After an uneventful, low-key morning, I developed a really really bad mood (none of us even remember why), punctuated with throwing crap around, screaming, crying, squealing, yelling, foot stomping, and general parent-testing. I really wore Mommy out - she ended up putting me in my crib, where I screamed and howled until I passed out. More than an hour later, when I woke up, I rubbed my eyes, smiled at Mommy, and told her "I'm better now."

She and I did some baking, and then Daddy and Grandpa took me out for ice cream! See how it works? Freak out and be a total spaz and then several hours later get ice cream (with sprinkles!).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!