Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Nice to Mommy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up really early this morning - I was crazy and full of energy and ready to play, while my parents were ready to keep sleeping. While Daddy went to work, I hung out with Mommy and... well, I went easy on her. No tantrums, no freakouts, no screaming fits. Just Mommy and I, enjoying the day, joining Gammy for the occasional walk. Nice and peaceful.

Mommy wasn't feeling well and didn't want to ruin our good day by making me have a nap, so... she gave me the option not to. I held together really well - until Daddy came home from work, and played with me before bedtime. We had so much fun and did so much laughing and played so many silly games that I really didn't want to go to sleep. This led to a long-overdue tantrum.

A few hours later I woke up again, complaining that I 'can't sleep.' Mommy's with me now, asleep on the floor of my bedroom.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!