Saturday, September 22, 2007

Not the Cloversaurus Long

[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy and I went to our weekly visit with Julie & Sarah today. Sarah was in a pretty 'off' mood for most of the visit... but then she discovered the fine art of jumping, and cheered up in a flash. I picked off where she left off, though, and remained in a grumpy mood - especially when it came time to go home.

Mommy was exhausted today... I tried to kinda go easy on her. I had a decent nap, but was in a horrible mood when I woke up. I did some playing with Gammy and kinda felt better. We joined her and Grandpa and Nee-Nee for dinner - I played hostess, and went from person-to-person, making sure that everyone "was okay" and had enough food etc.

When it came time for bed, I put up something of a fight, of course, and forced Mommy to tell me a story about a dinosaur in a cave NOT called 'Cloversaurus Long.'


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!