Friday, September 21, 2007

Noxious Fumes

[As transcribed by Daddy]

New teeth! I've got two new teeth. I guess that might explain some of the grumpy moods over the past few days, eh? Like I needed a reason. Anyway, I'm very happy to show off my new teeth.

Mommy and I were minding our own business today, tidying the house, arranging and folding Mommy's sewing and crafty stuff, when some auto yard a few blocks away blew up or something, sending plumes and plumes of noxious, black smoke into the sky, covering the entire south eastern part of the city. Man, did it stink! We had to close all the windows and hide indoors. Daddy came home from work a little early to make sure we didn't have to, like, go stay with relatives for the night until the chemicals in the sky dissipated.

After dinner, we took a drive to Ikea to do some shopping for odd and ends. Mommy brought me into the bathroom with her at one point, where I (quite audibly) proceeded to ask a million questions... "Why are we in the bathroom? Why are you going to the bathroom? Why don't you wear a diaper? Why do you pee? Why do I pee? Why am I not peeing?" and so on.

Listening to: Ween - The Friends EP


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!