Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Python constrictor

[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy and I had something of a quiet morning as Daddy slept in again... we hung out, tidied up, and I threw a few fits (my rough night last night translated into some variable moodiness).

After a nice nap (my first in several days), Mommy and Daddy drove me out to the zoo (despite my requests to return to the Merry-Go-Round). It was really hot and pretty busy, and the humans around were much less dignified and well-behaved than those who were officially on display. For once, the big fat hippos were out, and some gigantic fish and the big huuuge Python actually paid us some attention. I asked to hug it... Daddy figured it might be a bad idea.

I came home to watch TV with my folks, only to discover that their favourite show was a repeat tonight. No fair!

Listening to: David Bowie - Station to Station


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!