Monday, September 17, 2007

The 'Johndin Song'

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Pancakes for breakfast! After that, it was a trip to the supermarket to re-stock all of our pancake-making ingredients (as well as the usual weekly haul of groceries). After that of course, was the requisite trip to the butcher to buy some smoked salmon for Daddy, who graciously allowed me to mooch about half of it off of him during lunch.

We headed out for a hike (after buying new shoes for Daddy) out in the forest again... which may not have been such a hot idea. I mean... we liked the path we found and everything, but after yesterday's hike I was just waaaay too tired. Towards the end of the hike I refused to go any further, and just wanted to snuggle with Mommy on the ground.

Eventually my folks got me back into the car, where I claimed that half of the songs we heard on Daddy's iPod were called 'Johndin Song.' Several hours later, after I was put to bed, I woke up after a nightmare - I dreampt that I dropped my ice cream cone while riding on a merry-go-round.

Listening to: The Go! Team - Proof Of Youth


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!