Saturday, September 29, 2007

Spur-Of-The-Moment Surprise

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up and playing with all of my cousins' toys this morning with much joy and frivolity. I enjoyed a nice breakfast with Mommy and Daddy and Uncle Ed and Aunt Diane and Cousins Elizabeth and Lola, and could often be seen 'flying' airplane toys all over the house.
Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I headed off for the United States after lunch, and took a few accidental wrong-turns that lead to very lovely, scenic autumn drives (so no complaints). I did a lot of sleeping, and the combination of post-rainfall autumn Appalachian landscapes made for a gorgeous afternoon drive to New Hampshire.

We got to Nana's house before she and Jim returned from work, so... we went to the supermarket, bought a cake and party decorations, and threw Nana a spur-of-the-moment Surprise Party! I think I / we made her very happy.

Listening to: Junior Senior - Say Hello, Wave Goodbye


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!