Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Strawberry Tree?

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I guess I've been somewhat inspired my Mommy's sewing and stuff, because today I grabbed as much felt and fabric as I could, kinda slapped it all together, and called it 'a book.' Meanwhile, the coat Mommy bought for me off of the web arrived via the mail... but it's too small. So today's project was to custom tailor it.

Yet again I freaked out when it was time to have a nap. I really yelled and wailed, but I've gotta hand it to Mommy... she held up (by eating ice cream to block out the screams) and eventually I fell asleep.

After I woke up, I ran around on the front yard ("Ha ha. Ha ha.") and pretended the bush at the end of the yard was a ...strawberry tree? Then it was off to Fabricland with Mommy after dinner.

Listening to: Kevin Drew - Spirit If...


1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

There really is a Strawberry tree.

3:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!