Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Taking Candy from a Baby

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went for a really really long walk around the neighbourhood today. We didn't really have a plan... we just kinda headed out and made it up as we went along (I was in the stroller for a good chunk of the journey, mind you). At one point, we stopped at the corner store - and the man generously gave me a lollipop. Mommy then proceeded to take it from me, which freaked me out. I mean... what did she expect?! She went on about my health and saving it for later in the day or whatever, but... I wasn't hearin' none o' that.

I refused to nap this afternoon, and just hung out in my crib for a couple of hours, yelling. I kept growling when Daddy came home from work and played 'Dinosaurs' with me in the backyard.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!