Saturday, September 08, 2007

Tea with Badger

[As transcribed by Daddy]


I was up really early this morning, so Mommy had to get out of bed at a ridiculous hour and hang out with me, half-asleep on the couch. Once we were both comfortably cognizant, we had a tub.

We were back at the 'ol toilet training grind today. I wasn't really into it - didn't like sitting on the potty, although I'm always up for not wearing diapers. Lord knows I love to pee in my clothes. Hilarious!

Right before my afternoon nap today, Mommy overheard me telling my toys something about being "upside-down" and "Weee!". I then proceeded to have a tea party with my stuffed Badger.

Mommy really got a kick out of watching me laugh and play with Daddy (who fell asleep in my bedroom this evening).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!