Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Trading TV for PP

[As transcribed by Daddy]


I'm a breakfast person. It's usually the biggest meal of the day for me - why, today I had a bowl of delicious bran flakes, toast with peanut butter, and three apples. Goodness me!

Mommy and I played outside and then went for a nice walk up-and-down the street, collecting more pinecones and leaves and stuff. We traded in most of my television watching for some quality potty training time, which was something of a success... I made pee-pee in the potty at least three times. Thrilling!

After a nice nap (which I awoke from in an awful mood) I did some baking with Mommy. She offered to let me help her peel some apples in front of the TV, where we could watch my Toopy & Binoo DVD, but I told her "No, Mommy! That's MY DVD, not yours!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!