Sunday, September 02, 2007

Whiny

[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy painted my toenails red! Check out the above photo - isn't it cute? Anyway, once Daddy woke up and had his coffee we headed out to do the grocery shopping at the grocery store and the butcher. The lack of people everywhere makes me think it must be a long weekend.

After lunch, we moved my car seat into the Mini and went for a drive and a hike. Of course... my toys were all still in the other car, which made me bored, cranky, tired, and extremely whiny. I really drove my folks and Basil nuts with all my whining and complaining. Eventually I had a 15-minute nap, but it seemed to do me a world of good, because I was in a great mood for our hike through the woods! I even managed to walk most of it myself (except for the time when Daddy had me up on his shoulders, fell down a little hill, and dropped me on my bum).

Listening to: David Bowie - Scary Monsters


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!