Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wii-venge

[As transcribed by Daddy]


Happy Birthday, Nana!

This morning Mommy and I recovered from last night's difficult snooze in my bedroom. Daddy and Basil reportedly slept quite well together in the other room.

Leslie came over for lunch today, which was great - we read books together, played games... you know the deal. It was pretty hot outside, but we managed to play in my sandbox and stuff too. I actually had a nap on my bed (and not in my crib!) this afternoon, and then it was black to conning Leslie into reading books to me.

After Daddy came home from work, I suddenly started running a fever, and kinda vegged out on the couch, all wrapped up in blankets. My parents had to trick me into taking Tylenol by sneaking it into my ice cream, but I've got the last laugh - tonight they'll discover that two days ago I stuffed about a dollar fifty in change into their precious Nintendo Wii, thus ruining it. Ha-ha!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!