Sunday, October 07, 2007

All about Poop

[As transcribed by Daddy]


This morning I woke up, went downstairs, and played with Uncle Ed and Aunt Diane and Mommy - and then Daddy joined us! And then... cousin Eric came over! And then... cousin Olivia came over! And then... cousin Lola came over! And then... cousin Robin came over! And then... cousin Nevi came over! And then... cousin Skye came over! We all played! We all had lunch and breakfast! Eggs and salmon and bagels and we all played in a huge parachute and it was fun and crazy and amazing and zzzzzz

Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I headed home from Montreal along the world's most boring highway (one of these days, Daddy swears he's gonna drive from Montreal to Toronto in nice weather). I slept for a good chunk of the drive, and when I woke up and didn't get enough snack... well, I let my parents have it. I kicked the back of Daddy's seat, I screamed, I yelled, I whined... it was brutal.

We pulled over in Cobourg to change my diaper (joke was on them... my diaper was clean!) and I got out of the car and stepped in a huuuuge pile o' dog doodie, got it all over my legs, and all over Daddy. I kept freaking out on the drive... until I pooped in Oshawa, and then I was fine.

Happy to be home. So happy that I peed on the living room floor.

Listening to: I'm From Barcelona - Let Me Introduce My Friends


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!