Wednesday, October 03, 2007

All Apologies

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I'm happy to report that I seem to be back to my regular self today. Case in point: I pigged out during breakfast, as I normally do. Then, I had energy to have a complete freakout / temper tantrum for all to see and enjoy this morning, which quite startled Nana, who hadn't ever witnessed one of my legendary screaming fits. Mommy was firm with me, though - I went into my bedroom, threw myself around a bit, and fell asleep. Mommy won serious mothering points with Nana.

After I woke up, Mommy asked me to apologize to Nana for making such a scene in front of her. I wouldn't for the longest time (that led to yet another fight), but once I decided to finally say "I'm Sorry Nana..." I kept it coming over and over and over again -- I must've apologized, like, ten times this afternoon.

Mommy and I had another nice hike through the woods today, and had a parade (with sticks and leaves) on the way back. I did all the walking myself! We made cookies and did a lot of playing.

Daddy got back from New York right before I went to bed. He brought me a monkey, but I decided I didn't like it after a few seconds of initial enjoyment.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!