Thursday, October 25, 2007

Arvellous Medibles

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had something of a late start this morning. As such, we missed our weekly Playschool visit... but we made good use of the day and went for a nice walk down to the restaurant on the corner ("Arvellous Medibles") for a sandwich and had a nice little stroll in the lovely autumn afternoon.

We also managed to share a freak late-afternoon nap... it was several hours long! After I woke up, my first request was to go for a drive out to Starbucks, so that I could have "A yogurt, Mommy can have an Apple Cider, and Daddy can have a Grandé Mild."

After Daddy came home from work, we played outside, accidentally stepped in dog poop, ate dinner, did some grocery shopping, and finally fulfilled my Starbucks request. The ladies who work there sure do love me.

Listening to: Ween - La Cucaracha


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!