Friday, October 19, 2007

Choppin' Mushrooms

[As transcribed by Daddy]


I crawled into bed with Mommy and Daddy and Basil at 6:30 this morning - and didn't kick anyone in the crotch or back, so we all got to sleep in a bit! I started missing Daddy literally minutes after he left for work.

After a nice walk to look at Happy Halloween decorations, Mommy and I made an Apple Crisp for Gammy and Grandpa, had some lunch, and went down to the lake for a nice walk in the fog with Grandpa and Basil. We all had a great time... although I got kinda tuckered out and Mommy had to carry me a bit (and it kinda gave her a headache).

No nap! I grazed on grapes from snack until dinner, had a mini-meltdown when Mommy cut me off, but felt better when Mom let me help make dinner by chopping up some mushrooms with a plastic knife (see photo). How cute!

Daddy drove Mommy and I for yogurt and coffee (respectively) after the dinner I helped make. I named the Starbucks mascot (you know... the mermaid-lady-thing n the logo) "Helen".

Listening to: The Octopus Project - Hello, Avalanche


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!