Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cute Blue Shoes

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Yup... I was up early again this morning - I hopped into bed with Mommy and Daddy and beat the crap out of them and all their stuff. I'm funny that way.

After a lovely breakfast, we drove out in search of coffee and breakfast sandwiches, grabbed some food at the butcher's, visited some bookstores - and bought me two brand new pairs of shoes. At first I wasn't into it, but as soon these cute little blue numbers caught my eye, I was sold.

After a quick lunch, we picked up Leslie and headed out towards Uxbridge to do some hiking. The hike itself may have been kinda dull (save for the nice company), but the colours sure were beautiful. I cried when we dropped Leslie home.

Mommy's cold kinda took over in the evening, and Daddy had to help make dinner. Luckily, nobody died.

Listening to: Monty Python - Matching Tie And Kandkerchief


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!