Saturday, October 27, 2007

Delicious Taramosalata

[As transcribed by Daddy]


This morning Mommy and I walked all the way to Julie & Sarah's house... and then they joined us (James too) for another walk to Wal-Mart, via the library. I can't say I liked Wal-Mart much... I mean, there was a nice wall of fish tanks for me to look at, but I was in a contrary mood and wasn't into much of anything, to tell you the truth. I asked to go home, and when we parted ways with Julie & Sarah I got pretty mad. After a bus ride home (Mommy calmed me down) I kinda worked myself into a frenzy once again after lunch.

Mommy kept calm and cool, though, and relaxed me by fastidiously rubbing my back and tummy. I calmed down enough to pass out, and we had a nice nap together.

Mommy woke with another headache - I hung out with the television until Daddy came home and we joined my grandparents for a lovely souvlaki dinner (I kept stealing Gammy's delicious taramosalata). Then Daddy drove Mommy and I out to a huuuge mall that was a lot crazier than we expected, bought some coffee, a book, and a new Operating System for our computer. I didn't like that part. It was way too crazy.

Listening to: Ben Folds Five - Whatever And Ever Amen


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!