Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fei Fi Fo Fum

[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today was a pretty big cleaning day! Mommy totally cleaned up her bedroom today (because boy oh boy, did it ever need it), and I politely stood by (drawing, playing, and scurrying around) while she sorted everything out. I drew a picture of Daddy - Mommy then asked me to draw a pumpkin. I spun around and presented her with the same picture.

So, in the afternoon, I'm walkin' around, and I took a dump. Mommy smelled it from across the house and went "Fe Fi Fo Foop... I smell Clover's stinky poop!" Close to six hours later, she overheard me in my room saying "Fe Fi Fo Fum... I smell Clover's stinky bum!"

Daddy took Mommy and I out to buy some kibble for Basil and coffee, where a local celebrity (who took ten minutes to pay for coffee by counting out her pennies one-by-one on the Starbucks counter) paid me some nice compliments.

Listening to: Electric Six - I Shall Exterminate Everything Around Me That Restricts Me From Being The Master


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!