Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Going Easy on Gammy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Another rainy (but kinda warm) October day. Mommy and I were trapped inside... so we sat down and sewed a little bird out f fabric, and then I got it into my head that I wanted to bake some pumpkin cookies. We didn't have any pumpkin around, so we made sugar cookies in the shape of pumpkins. Then it was time to tidy my bedroom and the kitchen. I decided not to help out.

Daddy came home from work, joined us for dinner, and then before I knew it, they were gone - leaving me with Gammy and Grandpa. We watched some television together, played with a lot of toys, Gammy helped me on the potty, and finally tucked me in and read to me. I fell asleep really quickly and easily.

Tomorrow, I'll inquire with my folks why I put up such a fight at bedtime for them, but let Gammy off so easy when she babysits.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!