Monday, October 29, 2007

Grumpy Old Trolls

[As transcribed by Daddy]


I informed Mommy first thing this morning that we were having "Syrup with Pancakes" for breakfast, so... she had no choice but to get to work. We had to eat and run - we picked Leslie up from her place early in the afternoon (amid a hailstorm!) and headed out for Glen Williams.

We all had lunch at our favourite bakery, and then went for a pretty nice hike along the Bruce Trail. I did a lot of 'starting' and 'stopping', and was a bit of a slowpoke for everyone's tastes... at times I was more interested in sitting down on the wooden foot-bridges, so that we could all pretend to "Be Grumpy Old Trolls." Except I wasn't so grumpy.

We all drove back home, picked up some groceries, and had spaghetti for dinner. Before that, though, I at least got in a few minutes of playing with Leslie in my room (something I had been looking forward to all day).

Listening to: Yoav - Charmed & Strange


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!