Friday, October 05, 2007

Hatchery / Berry Patchery

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Because she slept for a good chunk of the day, Mommy didn't sleep much during the night (bad heartburn didn't help). Ergo, she slept for most of the morning, while Daddy and Nana and I played outside (and ate pancakes!).

Mommy woke up in time for lunch, and then along with Jim and Nana and Daddy, we drove out to an old abandoned berry patch and picked wild raspberries and grapes. It was fun - but man oh man, did it ever get hot out there! Daddy thinks it was cute that I thought the milkweed pods were pickles.

After the berry patch, I went with Mommy and Daddy and Nana (Jim wasn't feeling well... he may be catching the bug that's been goin' round) to a salmon hatchery, where we looked at some fish. Cool! After we got home, I hung out with Nana and Jim while Mommy and Daddy did some shopping without me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!