Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hot Turkeys

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke quite early this morning - I got out of my bed, walked into my parents room, and demanded some food. I gotta say, not sleeping in a crib has its merits.

Mommy spent most of the day cooking turkey and stuffing, so I kinda had to fight for her attention (especially since Daddy was sleeping in late). Luckily she didn't go outside, otherwise she'd have gotten a major shock - a freak heatwave so bad it would have caused her to flee the kitchen, thus no turkey for any of us.

I really fought my nap this afternoon, but after I woke up Daddy took me for a nice walk around the block.... in 31 degree weather! Argh! Whatever, I had a good time, up on his shoulders the whole way.

I was insanely moody and irritable for the rest of the evening, but I still managed to enjoy a great dinner with my folks and grandparents and Nee-Nee.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!