Saturday, October 06, 2007

I Like Traffic Lights

[As transcribed by Daddy]


This morning Nana and Mommy drove off to do some antiquing, so Daddy and I took the opportunity to do some last New Hampshire salex tax-free shopping ourselves in Nashua... I fell asleep in traffic.

After a picnic lunch, Daddy loaded the car in the sweltering (October?) heat and Mommy's tummy ache sorta came back again. We said our good-byes to Nana and Jim and Charlie (well, I was kinda cranky and tired, so whatever) and with Basil quietly in tow, headed home.

I slept almost the whole way from New Hampshire to Montreal, and woke just in time to blow kisses to the Canadian border guard. I also stunned my family by spontaneously reciting the "traffic lights" song word-for-word.

We had a lovely dinner with Uncle Ed and Aunt Diane, and then I really fought going to bed (which makes sense... I was so well-rested!).

Listening to: Monty Python - Monty Python's Contractual Obligation Album


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!