Monday, October 22, 2007

Ker-Sploosh!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We were all up and at 'em pretty early this morning... we all did some tidying and eating of multiple breakfasts and the like. After a slightly frustrating jaunt down the street on my tricycle (I'm still learning how to pedal), I did some playing around the house with Daddy. As Mommy and Basil snoozed on the couch, we got in some Daddy-Daughter 'quality time' - we played with my animal toys, horsed around, made-up stories, changed diapers, went on the potty, and partitioned the iMac's hard drive together.

Late in the afternoon we finally got around to getting lunch... after being stuck in local traffic, we ended up at one of our favourite restauraunts for lunch (waffles!). Mommy and I bought some orange Happy Halloween decorations while Daddy bought an orange video game, and then we went for yet another drive.

I woke up much later in the afternoon - we all went for a hike out in the Rouge River Valley. We found a great little beach gully and took turns throwing rocks into the stream... I think Mommy and Daddy had even more fun skipping stones and making 'big ker-slpposhes' than me (and more than they care to admit)!

Listening to: Radiohead - OK Computer


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!