Monday, October 01, 2007

Maize Maze

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up extremely early this morning - Basil and I took turns kicking Daddy in the groin, in an attempt to get everyone out of bed. Or something. Anyway, Mommy and I had a light breakfast (my usually unsatiable appetite is almost nil) before I had a quick nap with Daddy. We both woke up, had some lunch, and drove off with Nana to check out the local corn maze!

The maze was fun - I led my family around, but got kinda scared by all the scarecrows hidden throughout it. For correctly deducing the configuration of the maze ('maple leaf') I won some ice cream, which I enjoyed on a hay ride.

That ice cream ended up being the bulk of my food intake today. Although my mood or disposition never seemed to change, I've had some serious intestinal issues today. While Mommy and Daddy did some shopping, I hung out with Nana for a few hours, and then we all got together (with Jim) and went out to dinner. I ate virtually nothing, came home, and pooped in my pants. A lot. My diaper rash (from all the changes) is awful.

I went to sleep pretty quickly - hopefully my illness doesn't put tomorrow's trip to New York City in jeopardy.

Listening to: Office - A Night At The Ritz


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!