Monday, October 08, 2007

Mouse Carnage

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was really worried that Daddy was going back to work (or back to New York city) this morning as he headed out to return our rental car. I pleased with him to stay - and was quite happy when he came back. Mommy and I went out and bought a new turkey-pan thing, and Daddy bought a new DVD player (since our old one seems to have given up the ghost). Then it was time for grocery shopping!

Mommy and I spent most of the day cooking (Thanksgiving stuff... you know, pumpkin pies, cranberry sauce, etc), while Daddy cleaned up most of the mouse carnage that we found when we got home from vacation. I won't go into details, but it wasn't pretty, and now he's not feeling too well. Let's hope it's not the hantavirus.

Daddy napped after we had a nice dinner - I caught up on a lot of TV watching, and after putting up a real fight before bed, I passed out not in my crib, but on my bed!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!