Thursday, October 04, 2007

New Hampshire Auto Parts

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It's Mommy's turn to be sick! I dunno if I had a bug and I passed it onto her or what, or if it was the ten pounds of mustard greens she ate last night, but Mommy is definately not feeling well.

After breakfast, Nana loaded Mommy and Daddy and I into her car (which I called "fancy") and we went for a lovely day-trip through New Hampshire, driving up-and-down little sideroads and in-and-out of little towns. It seemed like forever before we found a place to eat - southwest NH sure has a lot of Auto Parts dealerships in the middle of nowhere - but found a nice deli in Claremont.

After the long drive home (Daddy fell asleep), Mommy retreated to the bedroom, where she hid / slept / recovered for the rest of the evening. Nana and Daddy fed me dinner, took me through the woods for a nice walk, and then late in the day Daddy drove me to the bookstore in Nashua, where we bought Mommy a get-well present, and where I banged my head on a computer kiosk.

Listening to: Sondre Lerche - Dan In Real Life Original Soundtrack


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!