Wednesday, October 31, 2007

On a Mission to Buy Orange Juice

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up pretty early in the middle of the night and joined my folks in bed... which meant that Mommy didn't sleep to well, and that after I woke up at an ungodly hour and started throwing a party while my parents tried to sleep... Daddy gave up on sleep and just went into work early.

Mommy and I had a nice walk to the store this morning to buy some orange juice. I was so into the walk that I made sure I told every single person we passed what our mission was. Later in the afternoon, I played on the front lawn in a pile of leaves with Gammy. It sure was more fun than carving pumpkins... that got really boring really fast.

After Daddy came home from work, he took Mommy and I out to dinner, and then we spent waaay too much money on some admittedly pretty cool stuff.

Listening to: Puscifer - V Is For Vagina


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!