Thursday, October 11, 2007

Playing with Glue

[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy and I were up early to go to what I called "school" (and was in actuality a semi-municipally-funded "Creative Play" class) elsewhere in the neighbourhood. It was a lot of fun for me - I played with lots of toys, did a lot of running and scurrying, sang songs, kinda did some crafts (I was more interested in playing with glue than gluing with it), and tried to start intellectual conversations with some of the other kids - all of whom just stared at me stupidly. I was talking circles 'round them all.

I was so wound up and over-stimulated when I got home that I really fought going down for a nap - I put up quite a fuss! When I eventually did have a nap, it was deep and refreshing. We woulda gona for a walk when I woke up, but it was pouring outside!

After dinner, Gammy and Daddy took me to another school so that I could help Daddy vote in the Provincial Election, which he helped promote for work (see the above photo). Take it from me: Voting is boring.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!