Monday, October 15, 2007

Pumpkin and Pumpkins and Pumpkin

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After a breakfast of pumpkin pancakes, Mommy and Daddy and I took a quick drive over to Arlynn and Corrin and Jason's house, where Corrin and I played with toys and stuff while Mommy and Arlynn traded plants and Daddy and Jason were nerds together.

Next up, we took a long drive out to the apple orchard ("Apple Patch!") and did a whole lot of apple picking! I had fun yanking the fruit off of the trees, and had to proudly show my parents every single apple I grabbed. We also visited the adjoining pumpkin patch, and I carried a small pumpkin all by myself (see photo). I did some playing on the playground, we loaded the car with apples, pumpkins, and cider, and drove home. I nearly choked on an apple on the way home, and had a nap.

I spoke with Papa on the phone before dinner... he bought me a goat down on his farm, and asked me to name it. Of course, I ended up naming it 'Pumpkin'.

Listening to: Stars - Do You Trust Your Friends?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!