Sunday, October 14, 2007

Puppet Party!

[As transcribed by Daddy]


This morning Mommy and Daddy and I ran a bunch of errands - we got some coffee, visited the chiropractor (where Daddy and I ate yogurt on the floor), went to pick up our newly-repaired Nintendo Wii (for free!) and did some quick grocery shopping in an unfamiliar grocery store.

After lunch, we went out again - out to a great little bookstore on Queen Street West, where Daddy's friend Renee put on a nice puppet show about a fun birthday party. We got there kinda late and had to watch from the stairs, but we had fun anyway (even if I was kinda afraid of Renee's puppet). Mommy's favourite part was where one of the actors asked us kids what kind of cake to bake, and I yelled out "A fish cake!" Afterwards, we bought some books, more coffee, more groceries, and came home.

Mommy napped for the rest of the afternoon - I was entertained by Daddy, my grandparents, and the television.

Listening to: Chromeo - Fancy Footwork


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!