Saturday, October 20, 2007

Purple Scribbles

[As transcribed by Daddy]


I woke up really early in the morning and asked to snooze with Mommy and Daddy... so Mommy spared Daddy's good night's sleep and snoozed with me on my bed. She didn't get the deepest sleep... she ended up dozing half the day away.

After breakfast, I asked to have a bath, and Mommy obliged... of course, it was after the bath that I decided to draw all over my hands and legs with a big purple parker.

We joined Daddy and Gammy and Grandpa and Nee-Nee for a nice Thai dinner - I was really wound up and excited! When it was time for bed, I went down like a ton of bricks... Mommy and Daddy snuck out to go to the bookstore.

...and then I woke up, couldn't find my parents, and totally freaked out on my babysitters (Gammy and Grandpa). Daddy is still downright amazed that Gammy managed to get me to go back to sleep before he and Mommy got home!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!