Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Rage Against The Nap

[As transcribed by Daddy]

In the middle of last night, I woke up, walked across the apartment, and crawled into bed with Mommy and Daddy. When I woke up again several hours later, I kicked them both into waking up - Mommy had one heck of a sleepy morning.

At lunch, I didn't finish my peanut butter and jelly sandwich, so I surprised Mommy by walking it over to the kitchen and putting my sandwich in the fridge! I would repeat this trick at dinner, as well.

I really fought hard against having a nap this afternoon, and after a lot of yelling and screaming, I convinced Mommy to eventually snooze with me. Later on, there were some 'issues' with me helping to make Apple Crisp - I kept shoving my hands in the sugar dish etc.

Going to bed was another fight. I kept getting out of bed, turning on the lights, taking my clothes and diaper off, pulling clothes out of their drawers... and the funniest part was where I really started trying my parent's patience my sneaking out of my room, putting stuff in the living room, and then scurrying back terrified when Mommy would see me. For some reason, this Daddy laugh hysterically.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!