Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Report: Daddy "Not A Fatass"

[As transcribed by Daddy]


Since I slept in my bed again last night, I woke of my own volition this morning and walked into my parent's bedroom and woke them up again. They secretly loved it.

I was sad to see Daddy go back to work today - in the meantime, Mommy and I went for a couple of walks, where we stomped in puddles with our galoshes. We made some turkey stock, did some colouring, had a nice, long nap together, and ate leftover turkey for lunch. I wanted to make another pumpkin pie, but that idea was nixed.

After dinner, Daddy drove Mommy and I to the Home Depot, where we bought some hinges for the kitchen cabinet that fell apart, some groceries, and some coffee. On the way home, Mommy asked Daddy why he was having extra whipped cream with his pumpkin spice latte, and he said "Because I'm a Big Fatass." I quickly replied in a cute, squeaky little voice: "Daddy, you're not a fatass."

My folks were laughing so hard they were crying.

Listening to: Jens Lekman - Night Falls Over Kortedala


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!