Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Restrained for Birthdays

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was a continuation of last night... afwul, gross poopy diapers, intestinal problems, and a diminished appetite (although it seemed to be coming back by lunch), paired with the world's most painful and inflamed diaper rash.

To be on the safe side, Mommy and Daddy took me to a local health clinic/hospital-thing in the neighbourhood. Everything went hunky dory until the nice doctor came in to examine my ears and the back of my throat... I threw such a fit! I screamed and screamed and fought and fought (I bit Mommy, I was so freaked out) and had to be physically restrained. The doctor thinks the ground cherries I ate in Montreal really had a bad effect on me, and basically gave me a clean bill of health, providing my parents are careful and gentle while changing my frequent diapers, given the awful rash.

In lieu of this, Mommy decided that she and I shouldn't travel to New York City, since I kept on pooping. Daddy went alone to visit Cool Uncle Gareth for his birthday, while Mommy and I hung out, went for a walk, found some weird purple mushrooms in the forest, looked at a starry sky in the evening, and - oh yeah - changed poopy diapers.

...and Happy 10th Birthday, Basil!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!