Friday, October 12, 2007

Sleepwalking

[As transcribed by Daddy]


'Twas another rainy day outside, so Mommy and I were sorta stuck indoors again (although we did get in a couple of walks before it git wet). In the meantime, Mommy managed to finish off a whole bunch of her ongoing sewing projects - decorations for my room, a little toy butterfly, more parts of my upcoming Halloween Costume... meanwhile, I developed a sore throat and fought having a nap.

After I woke up Mommy bounced me on her knee, during which I bumped my face a bit and got a fat lip. At least it was kinda cute - when Daddy came home from work (also sick!) we thought I looked funny.

I asked Mommy for 'Shoo-Shee [sushi] at a Restaurant', so Daddy took us out for dinner. I had a LOT of miso soup.

After Mommy finally convinced me to go to sleep in my bed tonight, Daddy found me groggily wandering the halls in the dark several minutes later, singing to myself. Sleepwalking? Maybe!

Listening to: VHS Or Beta - Bring On The Cometss


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!