Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Spooky Stories

[As transcribed by Daddy]


Poor Mommy. She was happily exercising on the living room floor when a flying Rhinoceros leapt on her from above, jabbing her in the eye with its horn. Of course, I was the one dropping the (plastic miniature) Rhinoceros, but... it made for a good story.

We had an alright walk, had lunch, a somewhat quiet hour-long rest in my crib, we made an apple crisp (with cranberries), and even found time to play some video games on the computer! In fact, When Daddy came home from work, he found me sitting at the Mac, playing The Sims.

This afternoon, I visited with Gammy and we traded 'spooky stories'. Here's mine:

Once upon a time, Gammy was sleeping and it was night-time and it was dark. Then she heard a noise, and it was 'tap tap tap.' And it was Basil, with his tail! The end.

Listening to: Saul Williams - The Inevitable Rise and Liberation of NiggyTardust!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!