Friday, October 26, 2007

Transit Announcement

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I did Pilates exercises with Mommy this morning! I got bored with them pretty quickly, and had a hard time doing multiple actions simultanously (hands and feet?! Impossible!). After that, we went for a walk, but neighbourhood sidewalk construction made it pretty difficult.

After lunch, Mommy and I took the subway to go to the Doctor's office. I had a great time, and loved riding the train... some guy sketched me while I posed for him. At the Doctor's office, I was pleasant and happy - no needle-fearing freakouts or screaming fits (it was a Doctor visit for Mommy, anyway). Besides, I got some stickers.

While travelling to the Doctor's office, I farted on the bus. I was so pleased with myself I announced to all within earshot: "I FARTED ON THE BUS!"

I may be uncouth, but at least I'm awfully cute about it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!