Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Unable to Cope

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was pretty unable to cope with much of anything today. If Mommy left the room, I'd freak out. If she went into the bathroom, I'd freak out. If I'd want to eat something (but not an apple) and get offered an apple, I'd freak out.

Mommy and I decided to take Basil for a nice, long walk arund the neighbourhood today. I was all set... strapped into my stroller for some afternoon-long hiking! Someone (who walks on four legs and shall go nameless) decided to take three of the biggest poops known to man within the first half hour, and as such we ran out of poop bags. We had no choice but to go home. I mean, what were we gonna do... not pick up if he kept pooping?

Mommy and I had a late nap together, which meant I got to stay up kinda late tonight... which is always a treat. Mommy and Daddy passed out first - I covered them with diaper cream and Halloween stickers as they snoozed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!