Saturday, November 03, 2007

The Case of the Missing Mushrooms

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was happy to have a walk with Mommy this morning - we made it a few blocks, and then I realized we were visiting Julie & Sarah, which made me pretty happy. We all had a nice visit - Mommy and Julie prepared some fingerpainting for us, but Sarah and I stood back and complained about it being messy while Mommy and Julie did all the actual painting. I showered a lot of love and affection on baby James, which, I understand, was very cute.

I was hyped to have mushroom soup for dinner tonight! Mommy got all of the cooking materials ready, and was gonna have me slice the mushrooms again... but said mushrooms are nowhere to be found. Neither of us have any idea where our big bag of mushrooms have gone... maybe we left them on the bus yesterday?

If you possess any knowledge leading to the location and/or retrieval of our missing bag of mushrooms, you stand do win a substantial reward. Please contact us (anonymity is guaranteed).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!