Thursday, November 29, 2007

Charming the Pants off of the Administrators

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was the last day of our pre-school term... we had a nice time. I was more interested in charming the pants off of the administrators than I was with hanging out with Mommy, but that's okay. This other girl and I have been dubbed arch-enemies... we carefully eye each other, are wary of one another, and steal each others' toys. Funny.

Mommy and I stopped at the toy store to buy belated birthday presents for a certain friend out West, bought our customary post-pre-school grilled cheese sandwiches, came home, and dismantled my crib!

We took it apart (as it converts into a full bed) - only to discover that the mattress I have is WAY too small. So... once my belt-tightening father came home and we all enjoyed dinner, he and Mommy drove to Home Depot to purchase some plywood that would rectify the crib size discrepancy. Unfortunately, the plywood wouldn't fit in the car, so while Gammy and Grandpa babysat me, the neighbourhood was treated to the sight of Mommy and Daddy carting huge hunks of wood throughout the chilly night by hand.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!