Friday, November 23, 2007

Cousinpalooza

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning, Mommy and Papa and Zoe and Trina and I went to Krispy Kreme donuts - and once again, the idea of going was better than the actual result.

Next we went to Aunt Margaret & Uncle Russel's place - I played and played with my little cousin Tommy Jr. We played with toy trucks, cars, and (non-toy) cats, and went outside and played in the sandbox and on the playground stuff. Then it was off to Woodman Hall, where I was Ljoined by an endless parade of my South Carolina family members (many of whom Mommy didn't know) for a huge BBQ. I made a great friend in my (cousin?) Kristin - we held hands and chased each other and had a great time, and even found another playground to play in. I also ate enough for ten Clovers.

Next, we went to my cousin Kim's place, and I played with my cousins Logan, Mia, and visited with Mommy's grandmother again. Then it was back to Papa's - Mommy was very tempted to put me to bed then and there in the late afternoon, I was so exhausted and wired. But no - it was off to Brenda's house, where I got to watch some cartoons and get mad at Mommy for helping Brenda move a television.

Back to Papa's after a big dinner (man oh man, did I eat a lot today) where I passed out after one verse of one lullabye.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!