Monday, November 19, 2007

Dolls with Daddy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning was fairly casual for a Sunday... Mommy and I hung out and stuff while Daddy slept in a little bit. After breakfast and helping Mommy start packing for tomorrow's plane ride to go visit Papa, Daddy and I took a quick jaunt to Best Buy to buy some cables. Get this - I turned down Daddy's offer to purchase a new Toopy & Binoo DVD, because I wanted either a Mario game or a 'Purple Racecar Game.'

We came home, I ate as much of Daddy's smoked salmon as I could, and then he and Mommy and Basil and I drove out for a nice afternoon hike in York Regional Forest. I threw a major tantrum when Mommy refused to carry me around... nobody liked that.

I helped Mommy make some dinner, and after playing alone in my room for what seemed like ages, I invited Daddy in to play dolls with me. How cute is that?!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!