Friday, November 16, 2007

Don't Call Me 'Miffy.'

[As transcribed by Daddy]


After finishing last night's donuts for breakfast with me, Mommy felt as though we needed a good walk - so we went for an hour-long stroll around the neighbourhood (during which I tried to use my non-existent backpack (?) to create shortcuts). When we got home, we had some lunch, Mommy did some crafting, and then went out for walk #2, down at the lake with Grandpa.

I played at the playground, ran around, enjoyed the slides, and got really upset when it was time to leave. I was also kinda sad that there were other kids there, because I wanted to play (and pose for photos) by myself. I also got quite vocal and angry when people would look at my bunny-hat and call me 'Miffy.'

Mommy and I ate some cereal (which I'd been craving all day) when we got home, and had a long nap. After Daddy got home, we ate some dinner, and then he took us out to buy baking supplies. Before bed, Mommy and I made pumpkin bread.

Listening to: Against Me! - New Wave


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!