Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Eggs on Paper

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I woke up early this morning - all of the clocks in Papa's house are different, so we went to pick him up at the store for breakfast but were something like an hour early. Breakfast was at McDonalds, which isn't Mommy's favourite, but I enjoyed having eggs on paper.

Daddy's not clear on the sequence of the day's events, but today I fed the animals with Papa (Daddy assumes I met pumpkin, the goat Papa got for me and who he let me name), road the four-wheeler with Papa and Mommy, visited with some cousins and uncles and aunts, encountered some dead rodents in Papa's house, complained that there weren't any toys for me to play with, went to K-Mart, bought some Christmas decorations, and picked out a toy dinosaur, which I've been happily playing with for several hours.

I was also very excited to see trees this morning. We have trees back home, but for some reason I'm really excited to see the ones here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!