Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

What a frantic morning! There was so much to do - first up, Mommy and I had playschool (which I wore my Garden Gnome Halloween to) , where I did a lot of running around, sponge painting, staying away from the mean kid, and spending time with the new staff member who only wanted to play with me!

Next, Grandpa drove Mommy and I to the Doctor's Office, where I played and had Grandpa read the first three pages of every single kid's book in the building.

We came home, carved pumpkins, watched helplessly as squirrels ate or stole our pumpkins, re-carved new ones, and walked to the store in the wind.

Finally... it was time for the long-awaited Happy Halloween!!! I loved every second of it... really tired myself out, but had a blast. Mommy really appreciated all of the great compliments my homemade gnome costume got, and I appreciated the free candy. I had lots of questions for everyone who answered the door when I knocked, and went to bed most likely under the incorrect notion that we'll be doing this again tomorrow night.

My parents never had a better Halloween in their lives.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!