Saturday, November 24, 2007

Rock Back Home In Your Underwear

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were up pretty early with Zoe and Trina and Papa to go and have breakfast with even more of my cousins. As usual, I ate well, and people gave me quarters for the vending machine.

We said bye-bye to Trina and Zoe, who headed home to Virginia, and then with Papa we went to see Miss Maddy and her family. I really liked it there - lots of toys and kids to play frisbee with. Then it was straight to the airport - Mommy and I said bye-bye to Papa and boarded a plane for Cincinnati. I played with my notebook and stickers the whole way.

We switched planes, and on the way to Buffalo I had some ear pressurization problems, and fell asleep just as we were landing. Mommy woke me up, we found Daddy waiting for us, and I immediately asked to play in the Buffalo airport playroom (they were surprised I remembered it). After a few minutes of that, they somehow peeled me away and we headed through the snow (!) for Niagara Falls to cross the border.

Once we got there, the place was all done up with Christmas lights, so we wet for a quick drive around the falls to check out the pretty lights. Once we crossed into Canada, I dissected a cheeseburger for dinner, and passed out like a ton of rocks a few minutes later.

Listening to: Nine Inch Nails - Y34RZ3R0R3M1X3D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!